Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let's get challenged!

First of all, I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas! I hope everybody is enjoying Christmas Eve. But for those who aren't... I've got something special. Ok, it's not me, but my friend Jolien from Jojo's World who has something special.
She has made a super fun challenge which I'm sure you all will like.

Here it is:

Santa has left one gift behind! But to get the last gift you need to get creative. You all have been collecting Christmas Express kits this past month and now the time has come to make a gorgeous layout with it. Your layout needs to contain at least 5 items of the Jojo's World kit (the one you have been collection on Jojo's blog) and you can use parts of the other Christmas Express kits as well!
To get the last gift from Santa, you need to send your layout to jojosworld.designs@gmail.com.
The subject of your e-mail must is Santa's Challenge (just those words, nothing else!). You send your layout by attach it to the mail or give a direct link. Send your layout to me before 01/02/2012, 12 AM (midnight) GMT +1.
When she has received all the layouts, she'll showcase them on her blog and you all get the Christmas gift.

To see the add-on kit you're playing for, you got to get Jojo's blog.
Fun challenge, don't you think?

Well, I'm off celebrating Christmas Eve with my family.
Enjoy yours. Happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...