Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life In Yellow - Facebook Freebie

Hi ladies and readers of my blog.

I'm relaxing and taking a little break (just a few days), so I don't have a new release today. But I do have a new facebook freebie.


Click the image to go to my facebook page.
Like my page and you'll receive this mini-kit as my way to say 'thank you'.

And here's what I made with this kit:

And take a look at what my talented CT made:
By Tammy

By Jen

By Melanie

By Ana

By Marieke

That's it for this week!
Hope you like the new freebie.

But before you leave, make sure you're signed up for my newsletter (you find the button at the right side of my blog or at my facebook page).
I'll have 2 new releases next week and one of the add-ons will be posted on my blog and the other one in my newsletter. So make sure you're signed up if you don't want to miss it!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and thanks so much for a fantastic freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright, sunny kit! It makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...