Saturday, April 1, 2017

Me Time Bundle by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients and Studio Basic

A digital scrapbooking bundle by Studio Basic Designs and Digital Scrapbook Ingredients, ‘Me Time’ is an adorable kit, dedicated to YOU! 

It’s important to be mindful of ourselves – to take time to recharge, do the little things that make us feel good, and to thoroughly indulge in that precious commodity: me-time! This pretty, feel-good kit is full of feminine touches, happy color, and little reminders in the form of ephemera and word art to take care of you too! 

Scrap about your favorite ways to destress, journal about how you like to chill-out or even use ‘Me Time’ to help you schedule in some much-needed relaxation into your daily planner! 

‘Me Time bundle’ contains: 16 patterned papers (with 1 alternate version), 12 textured solids, 96 elements, an alpha in 3 different colors (a-z, 0-9 and some symbols. All saved as individual .png files), 33 creative extras, specifically: 2 page borders, 15 brushes/ overlays (plus 3 alternates), 3 painty marks, 2 masks, 3 paper pieces and 5 doodly scribble. All are saved as individual .png files and 10 beautiful cards (specifically 8 3x4 and 2 6x4 cards), saved as individual .jpeg files. 

The elements are: A book plate, a row of books (2 styles), a stack of books, 3 bows, 2 buttons, 2 doilies, 9 flowers, 2 pieces of foliage, a leaf, a heart, a paint palette (2 styles), a tube of paint, 2 pieces of ribbon, a rosette, a confetti scatter, some stitching, 2 pieces of string, 2 tags, a strip of tickets, a tv (2 styles), 2 pieces of washi tape, a banner/ bunting, a paint brush, a butterfly, a camera (2 versions), a cell phone, a paperclip, a sparkly crown), a pretty cup and saucer, a cup (in 2 styles, each in 2 versions), an e-reader (2 versions), a frame (2 versions), a double aperture frame, a label, some lace, 4 paper pieces, a pencil, a pair of scissors, 7 index-card style tabs, a single ticket and the following word and title art: ‘love this’ banner, ‘relax’ flair, ‘me time’ flair, ‘color me happy’, ‘me myself and I’, ‘currently’, ‘just one more episode’, ‘just one more chapter’, ‘just one more layout’, ‘my favorite’, ‘me time’ (2 versions), ‘silence calms my soul’, ‘I just need a nap’, ‘be you. for you’, ‘and now it is ME time!’, ‘I am doing this for me’, ‘happiness is…’, ‘just relax’ and ‘sometimes I need to be alone’. All are saved as individual .png files.


Click image to go to the store.

And here's my layout.
Click image for credits.
Love
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...