Thursday, April 5, 2012

Colors Of The Mouse Jelly Alphas (with freebie!)

As some of you might know, I love alphas and I love using them on my layouts. I don't think I recently did a layout without using an Alpha. Maybe that's why I love making them. The alpha set I'm releaisng today was made as a participation prize on a Mouse Scrappers Scraplift challenge. But for those of you who didn't have the chance to participate in the challenge, the alpha set is now being released in my shop.
The alphapack comes in three colors, black, red and yellow... yes, the colors of that famous mouse we all love.
Each alpha includes uppercase alphabet, lowercase alphabet, numbers and some punctuation.


As always, my new release is 20% off!
Click the image to go to my store.

And to celebrate this new release, I'm setting my Colors Of The Mouse kit on sale too. You can grab the coordinating kit for only 2,80 dollar!

Click the image to go to my store.

And here's what I made with the alphas and the kit.

And take a look what my awesome CT-team made!

By Ana

By Renata

By Melanie

By Jen

By Marieke


And.... I have a little freebie for you.
I made a word art (the one Marieke used on her layout) and I'm giving it a freebie.
(The stacked paper is a newsletter freebie, so make sure you'll signed up for my newsletter so you'll never miss a freebie).



That's it for now.
Hope you'll like it.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...