Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Alphapack Bead Jar + New Facebook Freebie by Designs By Sarah

As you can see by the title, I've got lots of things to blog about today. But first, If you are here for the Daily Download, please scroll down and take a look at the previous blogpost.

I'll show you my new release first. My Bead Jar Alphapack.

My Bead Jar is a cute and fun alpha collection with 6 (black, blue, green, orange, red and yellow) shimmering alphas.
They all come with uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation and they give that extra special touch to all your pages.
Or how about scrapping a trip to the M&M store with these alphas? I know they are a perfect match!



Because my whole shop is still on sale, you can pick up this alphapack for only
1 dollar. To go to my shop, click the my shop button at the top of my blog or click the image.

But there's more. I thought it was about time that I added a new Facebook Freebie. It's the second freebie in the 'Life in...' collection.


Click the image to go to my facebook page. 'Like' my page and you can grab this mini-kit for free.

And now for some inspiration.

Here's what I made with the My Bead Jar Alphapack and Life In Pink.

And here are some pages from my incredible CT.
With My Alphapack Bead Jar.

By Melanie

By Ana

By Jen

By Teresa

Gorgeous pages, don't you think?
They also did some amazing things with Life In Pink.

By Ana

By Jen

By Tammy

By Melanie

By Natasja

By Marieke
That's it for now. I hope you like it.
See you tomorrow for another freebie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...