Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Download Day 13: Freebie

Welcome to the 13th day of my daily download. It's the last day that I have freebies with released kits. Tomorrow I'm releasing a brand new kit with a free add-on.

Today, I have a cute little cluster frame made with Fairytale Garden.

And don't forget, these are the last hours for my sale or challenge.
Tonight, when I come home from work, all prices will be set to normal again. So hurry up and grab everything you want at a low price.
And here's what you'll get if you enter the challenge.


See you tomorrow for another freebie.

Happy scrappin'!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent my layout for your challenge, I hope I'm not too late :S Thanks for the fun challenge Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the wonderful frame! Looking forward to seeing the new kit tomorrow! Wish I could shop the sale, but we don't get paid till Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...