Thursday, May 31, 2012

Messy Stamp Alphas by Designs By Sarah (with freebie)

As you might know already, I'm addicted to alphas. That is why I'm releasing a super fun alphapack today.

The Messy Stamp Alphas come in 6 different colors... black, white and to make it easy for you I added blue, green, red and yellow.
But they are easy to recolor in every color you like.
Every alpha contains uppercase alphabet, lowercase alphabet, numbers and common punctuation.


(Image is linked to my shop)
And here's what I made with my alphas.

I recolored the alpha for this one.

And take a look at the gorgeous pages made by my CT.
By Ana

By Melanie
By Jen

By Renata

By Marieke

By Teresa
And I also have a little freebie for you.

Hope you like it!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific alphas! thank you so much for the super Word Art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...