Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Health update

First of all, thank you all for your best wishes and comments! I really appreciate your kindness.

I'm home from hospital and I'm doing fine!
This morning they tested my heart and there's nothing wrong with it. They made scan of my brain and that's also ok. They also took some blood and as far as I know there's also nothing wrong with my blood.
Now I have a little device that I must wear 24 hours. It registers my heartbeat. They don't think there's anything wrong with it, but they want to make sure. Tomorrow at 1 pm, I have to go back to the hospital to let them remove the device.
The only test results I don't have yet, are those of de EEG (don't know the word in English). But it's a test to mesure my brain activity.

What was wrong with me? Maybe we'll never know.
But I think it was a combination of the little to eat and drink and the heath.
But I feel fine now! And my part of the blogtrain will be online tomorrow.

Once again, thank you for all your kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...