Saturday, July 2, 2011

Quick challenge reminder!

Before I start I just wanted to thank all of you who took the effort to download my freebies and a special big thank you for all the nice comments. I really appreciate it and it keeps me going!

A few blogposts ago I talked about a challenge that I'm hosting at a board for Dutch-speaking digital scrappers. You can read all about the guidlines in this: http://saaronline.blogspot.com/2011/06/scrap-challenge-that-im-hosting.html blogpost.

I just wanted to remind you that you can still participate! The challenge ends July 10th!
Of course I want to show you what I made for the challenge. You can see my siggie here:



Everything I used is designed by Dawn Inskip except for my name/word art. I made it myself.
If you want to participate in the callenge, this board is the place to be:

Before you go, one last thing... I noticed that my 'Celebrate America alpha' freebie is very popular! So I decided to make a mini-kit. It's not finished yet...but it will be before July 4th. So, keep your eyes on this blog!

Enjoy your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...