Sunday, July 17, 2011

Showcase!

I'm back with some beautiful layouts made with my freebies. They're really awesome so I wanted to show them to you.

First we've got Renata. She used my 'Chrome alpha' in a layout from her trip to London a few months ago. I think the alpha goes perfect with the photo.

She also made another London-layout using all kits of our blogtrain "It's summer, baby". The Hard Rock Café button she made herself! Very nice, don't you think?


And last but definately not least, there's Tancho. This layout is also made using all kits from our blogtrain. The layouts breaths summer, I love it!


If don't have the Chrome alpha or the kits from the blogtrain yet... they're still available for download on my blog.

If you've got some layouts made with my freebies, feel free to show them to me. You can reply on a blogpost, leave a message in my guestbook or send me an e-mail: designs.by.sarah@hotmail.com

That's it for now! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...