Friday, July 8, 2011

What I scrapped lately

The answer to question 'What I scrapped lately' is very short... not much! But every week there's a "weekly challenge" held over at Mouse Scrappers.
Since I started to design, I haven't got much time to scrap. But I desperately wanted to participate in Weekly Challenge #92 at Mouse Scrappers. And can you guess? It was all about number 4!
And it didn't take me long to make this layout. And I have to admit, I kind of like it. :-)

I used Monstrocity from Britt-Ish Designs & Innovation from Sahlin Studio. For participating I got an awesome prize! Great safari tags made by MJAJmom.
If you want to know more about Mouse Scrappers, the challenge or digital scrapbooking, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...