Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Express - Part 23 (Freebie)

Hi,

and welcome to my daily download!
Christmas is coming and in my opinion there isn't a better time to give to you a complete Christmas kit.... Christmas Express.
Until december 23th you can download a part of a complete kit made by me.
If you come back and download every part, this is what you'll have in the end:

Well, here's part 23:

And now for some inspiration:
Made by me

By Marieke (she used different kits):

By Renata (she used different kits):


By Annet (she used different kits):

I hope you'll enjoy!
See you tomorrow for the next part!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this cute winter gift. Can't wait till it starts snowing to use it. Merry Christmas! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for parts 22 and 23 Sarah! =) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL KIT! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...