Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Adore You Bundle by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients and Studio Basic

A digital scrapbooking bundle by Studio Basic Designs and Digital Scrapbook Ingredients, "I Adore You" flows with positive feelings, happy thoughts, an irresistible rainbow palette of colors, plus plenty of cute & quirky finishing touches and textures!

Show the one you love, the kids you cherish or your best friend how much they mean to you, as you create beautiful layouts and sweet journal pages with this upbeat, feel-good and full-of-sunshine kind of kit!
"I Adore You Bundle" contains: 16 patterned papers (with 1 alternate version), 13 textured solids, a total of 100 elements, 25+ artsy elements, plus a fun marker-pen like alpha (A-Z and numbers, saved as individual .png files).

The elements are: an arrow, a banner, 2 bows, 2 buttons, 3 circles, 3 dots, 2 flairs, 11 flowers, 2 pieces of foliage, 2 leaves, a multi-aperture frame, a geotag, 4 heart, 3 charms, a variety of 12 labels, a paint splat, a piece of ricrac, a rosette, a confetti scatter, a staple, a star, some stitching, 2 pieces of string, 2 tags, a ticket, a piece of washi tape, 10 banners with ‘I adore you’, a scatter of beads, 2 yummy mixed media brushes, a butterfly, a camera, a piece of ephemera, 2 frames, a piece of lace, a paperclip, 2 pieces of ribbon, 4 pieces of tape, a ’U’ scrabble tile, 2 wood pieces with ‘love’ and the following word and title art: ‘you make my heart smile’ (journal card format), ‘love’, ‘you are loved’, ‘I adore you’, ‘you and me’, ‘my fav’, ‘you are my bucket list’, ‘I can’t explain and I won’t even try’, ‘the best part of me is you’, ‘you make my heart smile’, ‘you are so loved’, ‘xoxo’. All are saved as individual .png files.


http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34365&cat=823&page=1
Click image to go to the store.
 
And here's my page.
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=431362&title=xoxo&cat=500
Click image for credits.
Love
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...