Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of things to blog about!

I don't know about you guys, but I've got lots of things to say today!

So, lets just start with number 1!
Last Saterday, Jojo nominated my layout at Mouse Scrappers for the LOTW (Layout Of The Week) section. I'm really proud of my nomination! So... thank you so much Jojo. So, this is the layout I'm talking about. It's part of a book about our trip to Disneyland Resort Paris in September last year. I've just started and this is page 5. You can see a little yellow border at the left, that's because this page comes next to a page with the same background. ;-)


Okay, right on to number 2!
I'm moderator and member of a board for Dutch speaking scrappers: http://digitalscrapbooking.yourbb.nl/index.php Every month there's a challenge. Somebody starts a topic with a list of instructions. The thing is to complete a layout following these instructions. I've won last challenge *and I'm so happy about it*. The challenge was to create a layout about a zoo with minimum 8 photo's! Here's my layout. I scrapped about Aquatopia. It's some sort of zoo, but only with fish, seahorses, sharks etc...

Since I'm the winner of last challenge, it's my turn to give the members a list of instructions to scrap with. So, if you're Dutch-speaking (or you understand Dutch), feel free to sign up on the board and enter the challenge. My challenge will be online in a few days! And I will create a participation prize for all those who enter!

Last but not least, I want to tell you about the freebies my friend Fiona made.
She's such a talented scrapper and designer! So if you like her gorgeous freebies, you can download them at her blog: http://designsbyfiona.blogspot.com/


I guess that's about it for now. Stay tuned, because in the near future I will tell you more about the challenge I'm hosting and I will be back with more freebies.

As always, feel free to leave me a message, write in my guestbook or send me an e-mail with your comments, suggestions or just to say hi! I love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...