Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday tip!

I want to start with giving you some tips occasionally.  They won't come on a regular day in the week, but whenever I feel like it or whenever I have a really great one. And it can be about anything!

My first tip has something to do with the text see above. 'What do you think about this?'. Well, I can tell you it's my own handwriting. That will bring me to to the tip. :-)
It's made by my friend Raoul. And my tip for you today is to visit his blog!
You can find it over here: https://scrapbookingraoul.wordpress.com/

It's really worth the time, because Raoul creates the most beautiful scrapbooking supplies and he's very talented! Here are some examples of his work, which he offers for free on his blog!


That's it for now, but more to come really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...