Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Designs By Sarah CT Call

Who would have thought? I'm having my first CT Call!

Requirements:
- make 1 new layout per downloaded product (max. 3/month, mostly 1 or 2)
- post in 2 galleries (& Mouse Scrappers if it is a Disney layout)
- promote my products on your blog / FB / Twitter (if you have any)
- be active in my private CT forum


Interested?
- please send an email to: designs.by.sarah@hotmail.com with the following info:
- your real name and a little bio
- link to your most complete gallery
- a list of your current CT’s
- why you want to join my team
- why I should pick you


If you get chosen, you’ll have full access to my products and the chance to work in a drama-free envirement. Take a look at my blog (shop button) to see my products.
Call ends Jan. 17th, my team will be announced on my blog later that week.



2 comments:

  1. How exciting Sarah! Good luck with your CT call. Best wishes, Jen =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...