Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sneak Peek from Designs By Sarah

Tomorrow morning my shop opens and I'm so excited for that! The week went by so fast and my friends have been extremely busy.
To give you a little peak of my first release tomorrow, here are the layouts my fabulous friends and I have created.

My page:

Layouts by Marieke / Romajo



Layouts by Melanie

Layouts by Natasja


Layouts by Renata

And last but nog least a beautiful page from JenEm. 

Want to know more about it?
Come back tomorrow for a full reveal, the opening of my shop, sales, a game and a freebie!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, heel veel succes met je winkeltje!
    De layouts zijn allemaal prachtig geworden. Zo grappig om te zien dat iedereen toch een eigen stijl heeft.
    Ik zal ook nog wat blogposts voor je klaar zetten!
    Nogmaals: veel succes en ik hoop dat de mensen de weg snel zullen vinden!~

    Liefs van marieke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...