Saturday, October 10, 2015

Spooktacular by Brook Magee & Studio Basic

It's no surprise that I LOVE Halloween kits. I really really REALLY have a weakness for them.
So this time a year is really 'my time'.
Today I'm here to show you a new Halloween kit (yay!)

Spooktacular is a digital scrapbooking kit from Brook Magee and Studio Basic Designs. 'Tis the season to be spooky! This kit embraces the moon-lit darker side of fall in a whimsical, kitschy way with a playful mix of autumn charm & unique Halloween elements. Spooktacular is the perfect kit for capturing your favorite fall memories... from visits to the pumpkin patch and carving a jack-o-lantern to spooky costumes and night time tromps for candy. The color scheme is a daring combination of classic October oranges with midnight black, charcoal gray, and harvest yellow with an unexpected splash of powdery blue and rich, deep burgundy. 

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32134&cat=777&page=2
Click to go to the store.
 
And here are my pages.
Yep, I didn't just make one. I made two.
 
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=395645&title=goofy&cat=679
Click the image for credits.

And another one.
I think this kit has the perfect colors for scrapping Jack & Sally.
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=395651&title=jack26amp-3b-sally&cat=500
Click the image for credits.
 
 
Love
Sarah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...