Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time for another showcase!

It's been a while since I had one, but now it's time to do one!
Take a look what some awesome scrappers made with my freebies.

First we have Renata. She made a beautiful layout of her two boys with some parts of our second blogtrain (Fall For You).


Then there is Samantha! She used several parts of the Fall For You add-on. I love how my alpha makes the page pop and I love how she made the photo black and white except for the pumpkins. I love how it turned out.


In the Mouse Scrappers gallery you can find a beautiful layout by tw1717 - EEYORE FAN. She used my Meeting Furry Friends Word Bits. I love how she used so many kits to make one beautiful layout. The word bits and the silhouettes are a perfect mix!




Thank you so much everyone for letting me use your layouts to showcase on my blog.
If you made a layout with one of my freebies and you want me to showcase it on my blog, please leave me a message.

1 comment:

  1. I just downloaded your alphas! and your America and France kits! THANKS FOR LEAVING THEM AVAILABLE FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...